Last Updated: April 13th, 2023
How to Contact Us
You can update your preferences and information by contacting us at the e-mail address or physical address provided below. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information (defined below), please do not hesitate to contact us through the methods below.
2 Maryland Way
Brentwood, TN 372027
Types of Information We Collect
We collect the following information about you:
“Personal Information” is information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other identifying information about you, or that would, when combined with other information you provide or that is broadly available, be likely to identify you.
Individuals may interact with Trilliant Health in ways that require Trilliant Health to gather Personal Information. The amount and type of information that Trilliant Health gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may request contact information (e.g. name and email address) when you sign up for mailing list or Personal Information may be collected from you and any devices, including mobile devices, you use when you use our Site, connect with our social media pages and/or respond to or provide feedback to Trilliant Health. In each case, Trilliant Health collects such information only insofar as is legal and appropriate. If you do not wish for Trilliant Health to collect any information about you, you can simply not use the Site or otherwise supply Personal Information. Your choice not to provide information may, however, prevent you from using or engaging in certain activities on the Site.
“Usage Information” is information that is not Personal Information, that is, by itself, it does not individually identify you, such as browser type, operating system, technical data, and usage. Like most website and application operators, Trilliant Health collects Usage Information of the sort that web browsers, applications and servers typically make available to operators, like the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Trilliant Health may use this information for a number of purposes including, for example, to better understand how Trilliant Health’s visitors use the Site. The purposes for collecting and using this data may change from time to time at Trilliant Health’s discretion, and Trilliant Health may release non-Personal Information in the aggregate. By utilizing any of the Site, you agree to such use. We may link together different types of Usage Information or link Usage Information to Personal Information.
How We Collect Information
Information You Give Us
We may collect information when you provide it to us directly.
Information We Get from Your Use of the Site
When you visit a page on any site, our web servers automatically collect certain information such as domain names and internet protocol (IP) addresses along with some other basic information such as time, date, and browser version. This information generally, reveals nothing personal about you other than the IP address your computer is using to access our site. This information is used to examine website traffic in aggregate. This information includes:
Log information. When you visit the Site or view content provided by us, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include, for example:
- details of how you used our Site.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
Local storage. We may collect and store information (including Personal Information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit the Site as described below, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. Please see the Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies below for more information.
How We Use Information We Collect
We take your privacy seriously. We use the information that we collect about you to provide, maintain, protect and improve the services and products that Trilliant Health provides to you.
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes, or may use it for these purposes in the future:
- To respond to questions that you may have.
- To provide you with information that you request.
- If you submit a resume to work at Trilliant Health, we may use it for hiring decisions and retain the resume or information in it for our own records or in order to contact you later.
- To inform you of updates regarding Trilliant Health or services or products that may be of interest to you.
- To provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Site.
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- To analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies.
- To analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Site and social media assets.
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities.
- To respond to and support visitors regarding their use of the Site.
- To comply with all applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- “Strictly necessary” cookies, which are first party cookies that must be set to allow us to deliver the Site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
- “Performance” cookies, which are first party cookies that help us to collect information about how visitors use the Site and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser. We use all information collected by these cookies in aggregated form, rather than linking it to individual users. Where permitted by applicable law, we will deploy first party performance cookies automatically when you visit our Site. If you opt out of, or do not allow, these cookies (as applicable), we will not know when you have visited the Site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- “Functionality” cookies, which allow the Site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies enable you to move around our Site and use its features such as accessing secure areas (e.g. content for registered users).These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the Site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other websites. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. The information gained through the use of functional cookies is anonymous and is not used for any other purpose. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- “Targeting” cookies, which are third party cookies set through the Site by our advertising partners. They are used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other websites. They do not directly store personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will still experience advertising but it will be less targeted to you.
Opt Out of Some Cookies
If you wish to opt out of Trilliant Health advertising and/or non-essential analytics and functional/preference cookies, you can do so by interacting with our cookie consent banner. You may opt out of how companies unaffiliated with us use tracking tools and collect your information while visiting our websites by visiting each of their privacy policies and following instructions there. You can also use two tools made available by the Digital Advertising Alliance to register your choices about the collection and use of your data on mobile sites and across sites and applications for online targeted advertising by visiting: Your Ad Choices and AppChoices Tool. If you turn off cookies, certain features and functions of the website may not be available to you.
How We Disclose Information We Collect
We also may provide information about you to other third parties with your consent or for one of the purposes above, e.g., following a subpoena or other legal process or to a regulatory agency in order to protect against fraud or investigate a criminal or civil matter or when Trilliant Health believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our rights and interests, third parties, or the public at large.
Additional Information Regarding Our Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information in the last 12 months
Categories of Information We Collect and Disclose
The following chart provides information about the types of personal information that we collect, the sources of the information, the purposes for which we used the information, whether the information has been disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared this information in the last 12 months.
Categories of Personal Information We Disclose For Targeted Advertising or for Web Analytics
The following chart provides information about the types of personal information that we disclose for the purpose of web analytics or for targeted advertising, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed the information for business purposes in the last 12 months.
As noted above in the Cookies and Other Tracking Technology section, we provide personal information to third parties in exchange for analytics and advertising. We do not exchange your personal information for monetary consideration. Trilliant Health does not sell or share the personal information of minors under 16 years of age and has no actual knowledge of any such sales or disclosures.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We also will retain Usage Information for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when Usage Information is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our platforms, services, or products, or we are legally obligated to retain Usage Information for longer periods.
Your Choices about Collection, Use and Disclosure off Information
You have the following rights and choices regarding how Trilliant health collects, uses, and discloses your Personal Information.
The Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold.
You have the right to request that Trilliant Health disclose what personal information about you it collects, uses, and discloses. This is called the “Right to Know”. Under the Right to Know, you can request a listing of the types of personal information we have collected about you, the sources of that information, how we use the information (e.g., our business or commercial purposes for collecting or disclosing personal information), other individuals and business with whom we share personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. For a general description of the types of personal information we collect, please visit the Categories of Information We Collect above.
The Right to Correct Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold.
You have the right to request that Trilliant Health correct the personal information about you it collects, uses, and discloses. This is called the “Right to Correct”. Under the Right to Correct, you can request a correction of any inaccurate personal information, and Trilliant Health will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct this information.
The Right to Access and Receive your Specific Personal Information
You have the right to request that Trilliant Health provide a portable copy of the personal information about you it collects, uses, and discloses. You can request a listing of the types of personal information we have collected about you, the sources of that information, how we use the information (e.g., our business or commercial purposes for collecting personal information), other individuals and business with whom we share personal information, and the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. For a general description of the types of personal information we collect, please visit the Categories of Information We Collect above.
The Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information about You.
You have a right to request the deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by Trilliant Health.
The Right to Opt-Out of the Certain Disclosures of Your Personal Information
You have a right to opt-out of certain disclosures of your personal information, including disclosures of personal information for targeted advertising or for web analytics, by Trilliant Health. For more information, please see our Notice of Right to Opt Out. For a general description of how we use personal information for these purposes, please visit the Categories of Personal Information We Disclose for Targeted Advertising, section above.
The Right to Limit the Use or Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information
You have a right to limit the use or disclosure of your sensitive personal information, including one’s precise geolocation, by Trilliant Health. We do not process sensitive personal information, so there is no need to opt-out.
The Right to Appeal a Business or Controller’s Refusal to Take Action
You have a right to appeal if Trilliant Health denies privacy rights-related request in whole or in part.
The Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Trilliant Health for exercising any of your privacy rights conferred by your state’s consumer privacy laws. Trilliant Health will not discriminate against any consumer because such person exercised any of the consumer’s rights under these privacy laws, including, but not limited to:
- denying goods or services
- charging different prices or rates for goods and services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- providing a different level or quality of goods or services
- suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Trilliant Health may, however, charge a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is related to the value provided to you by your data.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. We will deny requests from agents that do not submit proof of authorization from you. To verify that an authorized agent has authority to act for you, we may require a copy of a power of attorney or require that you provide the authorized agent with written permission and verify your own identity with us.
Making a Request
If you wish to exercise any such rights listed above, please contact us using the information provided in the Contact Us section above. If you make a request to exercise one of your privacy rights via e-mail, please include "Privacy Rights Request" in the subject line of the email and include your street address and zip code in the body of the email.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on the price and quality of our services.
When you make a request, you can expect the following:
- We will verify your identity. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create any account with us but may require you to provide some information to enable us to carry out such verification. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. We will only use Personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
- We will confirm our receipt of your request within 10 days. If you have not received a response within a few days after that, please Contact Us.
- We will respond to your request within the legally required amount of time. If necessary, we may need additional time to respond where allowed by law, but we will reply either way within the legally required period and, if we need an extension, we will explain why.
- In certain cases, a request may be denied. For example, if we cannot verify your identity or if providing you the information could create an unreasonable risk to someone’s security (for example, we do not want very sensitive information disclosed inappropriately). As another example, a Request to Delete may be denied if the law requires us to keep your Personal Information. If we deny your request, we will explain why we denied it. If we deny a request, we will still try to provide you as much of the information as we can, but we will withhold the information subject to denial.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information.
Unsubscribe From Marketing Communications
If you have supplied your email address, you agree that Trilliant Health may further send you emails to provide you with information, to inform you of new products, to solicit your feedback, or to keep you up to date on Trilliant Health and its products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
You may choose not to receive marketing communications from Trilliant Health. To unsubscribe from marketing communications, please click the “unsubscribe” link included in our marketing emails or contact Trilliant Health through one of the various methods provided in the "How to Contact Us" section. Please note that even if you choose not to receive marketing communications from us, you still may receive communications regarding, your account, and any other service-related issues and updates that will allow us to provide you with the optimal user experience and other matters that are primarily not marketing.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, we may not immediately delete residual copies of Personal Information that is on our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. You acknowledge, however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Trilliant Health’s Site is focused on supporting businesses in the multifaceted area of healthcare. Our Site is not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. In the case we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites and online services that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Such browser features and industry standards are not uniform, so our websites and online services do not respond to those signals.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction