Intelligent Patient Acquisition Through Employers
The most essential patient is the commercially insured employee right around the corner.
Simply put, local employers are the hospital’s customers, directly funding employee health claims or underwriting the cost of health benefits.
In turn, their commercially insured employees are the consumers hospitals need to attract in order to survive and thrive.
The Trilliant Employer-Focused Solution engages the local, commercially insured workforce and provides value to employer groups in order to positively impact a hospital’s profitable market share and revenue.
EXPERTS + TECHNOLOGY + ANALYTICS
- Develop brand loyalty.
- Position the hospital as the trusted healthcare resource for local employers.
- Walk in the door knowing more. Using near-time market analytics, “pre-target” employers with certain disease burdens, in turn allowing more targeted campaigns without other forms of data-collection.
- Use data insights to prescriptively introduce service lines, create new access points and make recommendations to employers based on utilization and gaps in care.
- Identify “unattached” consumers and connect them with network physicians.
- Develop a robust employer database to gain intelligence on timing of health plan choice by key decision makers.
FIND YOUR NEXT PREFERRED PATIENT
- Driven by a dedicated and experienced sales professional.
- Uses proven metrics to drive individual and hospital success.
- Access to employee engagement platform with benefits and incentive management.
- Robust reporting and analytics to engage employer decision- makers and consumers.
- Best practices tailored to specific market conditions and hospital goals.
- Senior management oversight of strategic planning, execution, training, and support.
- Built on a foundation of innovative technology and analytics.
- Database of commercially insured consumers.
INFLUENCE KEY EMPLOYER AND CONSUMER PURCHASING DECISIONS
- Become positioned as the preferred provider in your community.
- Stem out-migration of commercially insured consumers.
- Enhance payer mix.
- Increase commercial net revenue.
- Grow profitable market share and affiliated physician practices.