Located in Brentwood, TN (Nashville)
About Trilliant Health:
Trilliant Health is a high-growth, healthcare technology company. We are on a mission to make hospitals stronger by increasing market share and profitability. Healthcare is a broken system and hospitals are being forced to find new ways to stay financially viable. Trilliant Health has new technology and services that allow healthcare providers to identify, convert, and retain patients. We have rapidly expanded from 40 to 90+ employees in the last 4 years and looking to grow our team as we enter the next phase of the company.
Is this the Right Job for You?
If you love to spend time with customers to understand their needs, as well as the needs of the market, we should talk. If you want to be building industry-defining products, we should talk. If you enjoy working cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we should talk. If you get even more motivated when being asked to solve product challenges that you have never faced, we should talk. If you thrive in creative problem solving, we should talk. If you value accountability, transparency and feedback as part of your daily work, we should talk. If you have an appetite for overhauling how an industry thinks about which products are most important to its strategic longevity, we should talk about you becoming a Product Manager with us.
- As a Product Manager, you will gain and maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s experience, their needs, and the market conditions that influence their thinking.
- As a Product Manager, you will be constantly working to identify and fill product gaps, features or net new ideas, that will improve the customer’s experience and support their success.
- You will work collaboratively to translate product strategy into prototypes and requirements.
- Your ability to advocate for your products, and the value they generate for our customers (and our business) is fundamental. Like any good product team, your product lives in the context of multiple competing strategic priorities.
- You will work natively within the various disciplines of the business; Executive, Engineering, Implementation, Product Design, Client Services, Curriculum Design, Data Science, and Sales, to facilitate the successful and timely development of your products.
- As a product professional, you document what you are doing. Always.
- Humans are notoriously bad at estimating, but you are not. You will cross-functionally develop realistic build and delivery schedules that can be communicated with the Executive team and that will commission other team members to do their parts to support the product’s development, release, and maturation.
- You know that building the product is only the starting point. You will be responsible to drive the overall maturing, addition of new features, and wholesale evolution of the product through internal and external customer user interviews, use cases development, and market research.
- Since you will know the most about your product, you will be responsible to ensure Support teams are well equipped to support your product once it is in use by clients.
- You will support Trilliant Health’s goals, values and philosophy by always exhibiting the behaviors of excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability.
- Occasionally support other duties, as assigned.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Effective communication. This is as much – if not more so – about your listening skills as it is about your written and verbal skills.
- A track record that illustrates your understanding and facilitation of product lifecycle management, in the context of DaaS and/or SaaS.
- A healthy bias to build products that our customer’s need, while not forgetting what the strategic initiatives of the business are.
- While you do not need to have the technical skill sets to write complex and high performing queries, you should have solid technical acumen and possess the ability to write queries.
- Experience working in Agile, fixed time/variable scope, or other interactive methodologies.
- The expectation and willingness to travel, as required. After all, the best way to learn about our customer’s needs is to visit with them from time to time.
- A passion for disciplined problem solving.
- A persistent desire to learn.
- 3 years (or more) of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, Senior Product Manager, Program or Category Manager.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in homegrown enterprise tools.
- Experience in products that use “big data.”
- Experience in EDI, ETL and/or API’s.
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing, or Social Sciences.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast, open & biased towards action environment
How to Apply:
If you think you would be a good fit to join our team, email Holly Metz, Staffing Consultant at email@example.com with your resume.