Located in Brentwood, TN (Nashville)
Who Is Trilliant Health?
Trilliant is a high-growth, healthcare analytics company. We are on a mission to make hospitals stronger through intelligent patient acquisition.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging, and events.
- Create and implement new projects and creative ideas that help improve Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL)/Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) conversion rates.
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and rates overall and drive MQLs for our sales team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Bonus skills: fluency in WordPress, copy writing