Located in Brentwood, TN (Nashville)
60About Trilliant Health:
Trilliant Health is a high-growth, healthcare technology company. We are on a mission to make hospitals stronger by increasing market share and profitability. Healthcare is a broken system and hospitals are being forced to find new ways to stay financially viable. Trilliant Health has new technology and services that allow healthcare providers to identify, convert, and retain patients. We have rapidly expanded from 40 to 90+ employees in the last 4 years and looking to grow our team as we enter the next phase of the company.
The Business Development Director role is primarily focused on creating new sales opportunities across the Trilliant enterprise. Unlike many Business Development roles, we encourage this position to join in the sales process from start to close with a Sales Executive. This role requires a large amount of dedication, curiosity, coachability, and work ethic to be successful. People who demonstrate all characteristics will be rewarded financially and with upward mobility opportunities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute outbound call and email campaigns
- Make 30-40 outbound calls per day to build and manage a lead pipeline
- Identify and develop opportunities with hospital systems
- Present our company to potential clients
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Execute qualifying calls to identify the “hurts” of key contacts and connect them with the appropriate Trilliant solution
- Follow up with cold or hibernated sales opportunities in an attempt to revive them
- Maintain activity inside Salesforce for reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years’ experience is sales
- Ability to establish credibility with others at senior levels
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and interest in healthcare
- Training- We are dedicated to making you successful in this role and arming you with the foundation to advance your career. At Trilliant, we train our team on solution selling, prospecting tactics, industry knowledge, and product background, with an underlying focus on building your personal brand.
- Upward mobility- We are an organization dedicated to promoting from within. We encourage our team to find areas within the Trilliant organization, explore them, then to put you on a track to grow into a future role.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Health Benefits Package including 401K, Unlimited PTO & Equity
How to Apply:
If you think you would be a good fit to join our team, email Holly Metz, Staffing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.