Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst
About Trilliant Health:
Trilliant Health is an analytics and data science company that empowers intelligent patient acquisition. By synthesizing all-payer claims, consumer, and patient-generated data, Trilliant provides a comprehensive view into market dynamics that enables healthcare providers to find the most efficient and effective solutions for growth in their markets. Trilliant equips health systems with an algorithmic approach to engage with individuals about their healthcare needs, just as the largest consumer brands in the world engage with their customers.
Trilliant has rapidly expanded from 40 to 100+ employees in the last 4 years and is looking to grow our team as we enter the next phase of the company. You will be part of the new Research & Thought Leadership team responsible for redefining how provider organizations and leading healthcare companies leverage Trilliant’s robust data and predictive insights to deliver value for their communities through strategic research and education, health policy analysis and advisory services.
The Research Analyst/Senior Research Analyst (Junior or Senior level will be based on experience) is a key member of the Research & Thought Leadership team who will support internal and partner-facing research projects and content initiatives. This role will be instrumental in supporting the Chief Research Officer in the development and execution of Trilliant’s thought leadership and market research offerings. This role will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the creation of this new function alongside Trilliant’s leadership team.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, a motivated self-starter, passionate about healthcare, skilled in distilling volumes of information, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, thrives on ambiguity, and is an avid learner seeking to develop more knowledge about healthcare trends and how to disseminate insights to executive audiences across the industry.This individual is proactive and can’t help but think five steps ahead. If you don’t have the answer, you take the initiative to figure it out.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct literature reviews and research for strategic projects and reports on topics related to health services and health policy
- Collect and organize primary and secondary data sources
- Translate, format and summarize research for internal and partner-facing deliverables
- Create customized and presentation-quality decks from quantitative and qualitative data analysis results
- Generate graphs and figures for analytic reports and research briefs
- Assist in the development and implementation of new programs and projects
- Contribute to ongoing thought leadership and content generation activities such as authoring blogs, articles, policy briefs, etc.
- Ensure quality control of all deliverables
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Strong understanding of U.S. healthcare organization, financing and delivery trends and knowledge of the health policy landscape
- Solid communication, writing and presentation skills; commitment to quality and creativity
- Experience analyzing healthcare data to create compelling stories
- Ability to present findings in a compelling and synthetic manner, in addition to creativity in design
- Skilled at using insights and research to bring stories to life
- Strong project management experience; plan, organize and manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously with limited supervision
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative skills researching and analyzing healthcare issues
- Ability to synthesize and summarize large amounts of information and to focus quickly on the essence of an issue
- High attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with executive-level individuals
- Familiarity with Tableau is a plus
- Healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree; a related master’s degree (health policy, public policy, public administration, public health, health economics, etc.) is preferred
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience in a graduate research, health services research, business research or health policy setting
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote and flexible work options
This position can be based in either the Washington, D.C., or Nashville, TN metro areas. The position is structured as a hybrid role with a combination of in-office and remote work. A full-time remote option with periodic travel can be determined on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstances and experience level of individual candidates.
How to Apply:
If you think you would be a good fit to join our team, email Holly Metz, Staffing Consultant at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.