Python Software Engineer
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Backend Developer
Employer’s note: Local candidates only. Generally employees will WFH 2-3 days per week.
As a Python Software Engineer at Trilliant Health you will build data products to help hospitals and healthcare systems understand and act on healthcare data. You’ll build data pipelines and components using technologies such as Python, Spark, and REST.
- First and foremost to your success, you will gain and maintain a deep understanding of healthcare datasets, market conditions and our customer.
- You are the expert on our data pipelines, and you will need to be good at collaboratively translating product strategy into prototypes and implementations.
- You prefer simple solutions over complex
- You document what you are doing and how it works. We use Readme files, Confluence, and Jira.
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s in Math, Engineering, or Computer Science (or technical degree with commensurate industry experience).
- Proficiency with the following (or comparable technologies): Linux, Git, Python, Pipenv, Spark, REST APIs
- A strong preference for testing your code
- Great communication skills and ability to explain your solutions to non-technical audiences
Nice to Haves
If you have experience in one or more of the following, we should talk:
- Expertise with big data platforms like Spark
- Expertise with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Expertise with Kubernetes
- Experience deploying machine learning models
- Experience with geospatial data analysis
- Expertise around data visualization and UX
About Trilliant Data Science
We are a group of data scientists, engineers and analysts on the cutting edge of healthcare data analysis. Our data, insights, visualizations, and applications are used by hospitals and healthcare systems to make better decisions, anticipate patient needs, and adjust to market conditions. We are an agile team that emphasizes rapid and iterative development and deployment to support different customer needs.
Trilliant Health provides predictive analytics to the healthcare industry, creating unique evidence-based strategies for every customer. By synthesizing a variety of first-party and third-party data sets, Trilliant provides a comprehensive view into market dynamics, ensuring that healthcare decision makers find the most efficient and effective solutions to scale operations in current and future markets. We have rapidly expanded from 40 to 100+ employees in the last four years and looking to grow our team as we enter the next phase of the company.
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote and flexible work options