Director, Strategic Resource Group
About Trilliant Health:
Trilliant Health is a high-growth, healthcare technology company. We are on a mission to make hospitals stronger by increasing market share and profitability. Healthcare is a broken system and hospitals are being forced to find new ways to stay financially viable. Trilliant Health has new technology and services that allow healthcare providers to identify, convert, and retain patients. We have rapidly expanded from 40 to 90+ employees in the last 4 years and looking to grow our team as we enter the next phase of the company.
The Director of Strategic Resource Group supports Trilliant Health’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability. As a member of the Trilliant Health team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork and job knowledge.
The Director of Strategic Resource Group will serve as the lead point of contact for key clients to create ready-to-use “answers” through analytics. The position will focus on improving client adoption and stickiness through a consultative approach to relationship management. The Director will demonstrate strong organizational skills, confidence, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and exhibit competence in driving internal and external initiatives.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collects, analyzes, and validates data from internal and external sources
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to uncover new market opportunities for target clients
- Sources and interprets data to provide ongoing reports to drive data-based decision-making for target clients
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex claims data assets
- Identifies and defines new project opportunities based on research and data analysis
- Supports client onboarding by being a strategic resource focused on training in context of key business cases
- Develops and edits PowerPoint presentations for high-level executive meetings
- Provides clear, concise and timely information on initiative scope, objectives, status, changes, issues/resolutions and achievements throughout the business relationship life-cycle
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, personnel and research matters
- Reacts productively to change
- Performs other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Finance or equivalent in experience
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Experience working in the field of Healthcare Management, Hospital preferred
- And/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required
- Ability to speak, hear, see and sit
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Above average organization and Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, strategic and leadership skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a business growth structure
- Must have strong logistical skills, attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, utilize excellent judgment to make independent decisions, unflappable in the face of change, deadline-driven, team oriented, strong customer services skills, proven analytical, organizational and project management skills, and possess a proactive instinct
- High level of computer knowledge: PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, and the aptitude to quickly learn new programs
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Ability to concentrate, think, and learn
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions. Position is subject to occasional overtime.
How to Apply:
If you think you would be a good fit to join our team, email Holly Metz, Staffing Consultant at email@example.com with your resume.